Welcome to the
Meadowlands Football League Website
ALL HEAD COACHES MEETING
Thursday, 9/24/20 in Rutherford
@ 8:30 pm
WEIGH IN SCHEDULES
Thursday 10/1 Early Weigh ins
6:30 Saddle Brook
*****1 Rep from each town*****
Saturday 10/3 Weigh ins
8:30 Hasbrouck Heights
9:00 North Arlington
9:30 Elmwood Park
*****2 Reps from each town*****
All Players & Coaches must wear masks at all times
Meadowlands Football League
123 Washington Ave Memo
Rutherford, NJ 07070
2020 MFL Season
2020 Season Mandatory Protocols For All MFL Programs
• Filling out MFL pre-screening form daily for every player & coach
• Adult supervised washing of hands before/after every practice & game with soap.
• Wipe down of equipment before/after every practice and game.
• Players bring their own labeled water bottles, no sharing. No water jugs or program supplied bottles, unless in emergency.
• No hand shaking after scrimmages/games. Mandatory sportsmanship “Acknowledgment Walk” 5 yards apart.
• Helmet shields are optional, must be clear if worn.
• Masks must be worn by Coaches at all times. They may be removed in necessary situations but must be put back on immediately after.
• All Fans should be 6’ foot apart
• Officials & Crews handling chains/sticks need masks.
• Scrimmages must be with MFL teams only.
• At the conclusion of every game, a (15) minute running clock will be used to clear field between levels. All levels need to be separated at all times (practice & games).
• Weigh ins will be outside, spread out & parents will be kept at a safe distance away from event (depending on weather).
• Any program with a positive infection needs to email MFL Board immediately. All Players & Coaches in contact from that level will need proof of a negative test prior to resuming any MFL activity.
• Any program not following protocols will be brought in front of the MFL Board and face possible penalties: 1st offense could result in a warning & $100 fine, a 2nd offense could result in a one game suspension & $500 fine and a third being elimination from league with fine.
The MFL has resumed meetings and has been discussing the upcoming season.
To see what we are doing to maintain the safety of all and keep the integrity of our league going strong, please read our current Meeting Minutes:
Updated Playing Schedule will be posted shortly.
Reps pls check over for accuracy
The MFL Mourns The Passing of Ron Waack
For many, many years Ron was instrumental to our league in that he always provided us with competent officials week in and week out during our 11 game seasons. Ron was a wonderful man with great integrity and a love of the game of football. He will be missed. Rest in Peace Ronnie.
@ 8:30 pm
2020 Preliminary Playoff Schedule Posted
September 17, 2020
2020 Player Card Forms
(1)The MFL welcomes
the Secaucus Patriots
into our league.
(2) The MFL has approved
the merger of the Wallington Panthers &
Carlstadt E/R Wildcats
(WERC) into a new football program